Arya Samaj Marriage in Ghaziabad
Arya Samaj Marriage is very simple procedure of legal marriage. It is free from rules, regulations and formalities of traditional marriages. It does not require heavy expenditure on the part of families of the bride and groom. The main rituals of Arya Samaj Marriage are as follows:
- Pani Grahan Sansakar
- Date of Birth proof
- A written statement / affidavit from bride and groom stating date of birth, marital status at the time of marriage and nationality.
- Passport size photographs of both the parties.
- Two witnesses from either side along with their ID.
- Proof that both bride and groom are not related to each other
- Copy of divorce decree/order in case of a divorcee and death certificate of spouse in case of widow/widower
- Two garlands, two kg. sweets and half kg. desi ghee